The Athens Resource Center for the Homeless (ARCH) project is made up of five distinct, yet collaborative components:
- ARCH Village: 23 Units of Transitional Housing for Homeless Families with Children
- Little Angels Daycare 2: Quality childcare at an affordable rate serving the east side of Athens. Caring for children between the ages of 6 weeks through 4 years. Operating hours from 6am to 6pm Monday through Friday.
- Athens Resource Center:
- Wrap Around Support Services and Housing Assistance for Homeless Individuals and Families
- Medical Clinic for Homeless Individuals and Families
- HIV/AIDS Specialty Care Clinic for Homeless Individuals with HIV/AIDS